Search This Blog

Monday, September 7, 2015

Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist + beautyblender = The Perfect Couple

Hello Beauties <3

We all love our beauty products and I bet we love them even more when they are multi-functional and serve many different purposes. Who wouldn't want more bang for their hard earned buck!

Pair these two products together and you have a match made in heaven!



Here is the secret beauty tip I discovered between this couple...........

Let's start off with my foundation routine. I apply my MUFE Ultra HD foundation with a Sigma F80 flat kabuki brush and then blend it out with a beautyblender. I do love the finished flawless look, however I do not like having to get up and go to the bathroom to wet the beautyblender. I know what you may be thinking, it's not a big deal, but once I'm sitting at my vanity I like to stay put. (I hope some of you understand the feeling)

Rewind a month.....I attended a Rouge event at Sephora and one of the brand reps I talked to was from Jurlique. The truth is, she came up to me with a free sample of a night cream and introduced herself so I was immediately reeled in -  hook, line and sinker! Free stuff, yes please!

She was giving away a free 3 piece deluxe sized set that included a day cream, face oil and a mask with any Jurlique purchase. Although I love free stuff I try and make sure the products I'm buying makes for a practical purchase. Doesn't always work out that way but one of the products that intrigued me was the Rosewater Balancing Mist because I love the smell of fresh roses. Its not overpowering by any means but you definitely get a quick whiff of roses.

Fast forward to today.....remember earlier when I mentioned about the benefits of having a product that is multi-functional, Not only does this product tone, hydrate and restore your skin, it can also be used with a beautyblender instead of plain boring tap water.

This revelation was gold to me....I no longer have to get up to wet my beautyblender and my skin is reaping the benefits of blending my foundation with rose water instead of tap water. Just give your beautybender a few spritzes and blend away. I also use this Rosewater Balancing Mist after cleansing my face and before my skin care routine for added hydration. Talk about serving multiple purposes...I'm a believer for sure!


Stacey <3


No comments:

Post a Comment