Search This Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Hip Hip Hooray....another Sephora Haul

Hello Beauties <3

How fun is it to come home after a long day at the office and be welcomed by a bunch of Sephora boxes dropped off by the UPS guy for the umpteenth time. I often wonder what goes through his mind when he realizes he will be bringing my goodies to me once again in any given week.

First up is my eyeshadow palette haul. Like many other beauty addicts, I have more palettes that will last me a lifetime ten times over but........ I can't pass up palettes with gorgeous packaging especially when they are on sale.



Next up is some OCC goodies. Like the brand name suggests, I am obsessed with their lip tars, pencils and nail polish.


Lip Tar Mattes from left to right are: Lydia, Digitalis and Momento
Lip Tar Stained Gloss in Dekadent

Lydia is my favorite one from this haul. Here's a helpful hint when using lip tars.... shake well before applying and let the matte lip tars dry a few minutes before eating or drinking. They go on a little wet? liquid-y? but they dry to a nice matte finish and last a good 6 hours.




Until my next haul arrives.........

Stacey <3


No comments:

Post a Comment