Search This Blog

Friday, September 25, 2015

Bite Beauty Watercolor Lip Gloss Library Review

Hello Beauties <3

As I looked into my magic beauty box, otherwise known as my makeup collection that gets little attention, I pulled out this pretty lip gloss set from Bite Beauty. The Watercolor Library consists of 12 x 0.05 oz lip glosses ranging from a pale yellow to a deep purple and retails for $49.

You get a variety of pigmentation from a very sheer, barely there look to a full coverage opaque look. The lighter shades can be mixed and matched with your favorite lipstick to add a little shine.






My lip swatches above were #'s 9, 11 and 12. They look similar in color on my lips but a bit different in their respective tubes. They were pretty sheer so I had to apply a few layers to get any color payoff. They also felt a bit thick and not a smooth gliding application I normally look for in a lip gloss. Not a long lasting lip gloss by any means but I really like the subtle citrus flavor these glosses have. 

So......those 3 were my favorite picks of the set. Now unto my least favorite ones. They swatched nice on my arm but were totally lost on my lips.


Swatches of  #'s 3 and 4. Overall I do not think I will be wearing these glosses all by their lonesomes. I will definitely be pairing them with some of my favorite lipsticks.


Stacey <3


No comments:

Post a Comment