Search This Blog

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Welcome To My Beauty Blog

Hello Beauties <3

Grab a cup of coffee (if you're like me, it will be delicious flavored coffee) and sail away to beauty paradise with me. 

After looking at my beauty collection of makeup, skincare, perfume, hair products and nail polish, I realized I have way too much stuff and most of it does not get the attention it deserves. I want to start testing out the many foil and deluxe samples I have as well as the full size products that are stuck in a drawer lonely as can be. What better excuse is there than to start a blog and share all the fun with other beauty addicts like me. 

I will be posting pictures, swatches and reviews of all things beauty as well as my hauls, subscription boxes and empties.

I look forward to this beauty journey and I welcome your feedback, comments and requests.

Stacey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment