Search This Blog

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Shine Lipstick Deals and Steals

Hello Beauties <3

As you get to know me, you will quickly realize how much I love a good deal. Well my friends, wait until you see the amazing beauty steal I found this weekend.

I went to my local TJ Maxx/Home Goods to pick up more Cake Boss K-cups (Chocolate Cannoli and Chocolate Fudge Cake) Add some International Delight Sweet Cream flavored creamer and OMG it's a delicious liquid dessert - pure heaven!

Let me get back on track....... I always check out the beauty section to see what good deals they have on makeup and skin care. I found some Estee Lauder products and the lippies caught my eye. I quickly took out my phone to check my beauty spreadsheet to make sure I did not already have those colors and secondly to check out the retail price.

So here's what I found

Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Shine  - Sculpting Shine Lipstick. They retail for $30 each and are 0.10 oz.

I found this full size trio travel exclusive for $29.99, Yes that's right, it was buy one get two free!




These lipsticks are creamy and moisturizing with medium coverage and a whole lot of shine. The luxe navy blue case has a magnetic closure for easy closing.

Innocent is a light pinkish nude perfect for everyday wear or paired with a dark smoky eye.
Surreal Sun is a medium bright coral shade great for the spring and summer.
Pink Dragon is a medium pink almost light mauve shade and by far my favorite one of this trio.

I will admit, that was a fantastic deal but wait until I tell you about the next one.............

Drum roll please.........

I found 2 more of these lipsticks all by their lonesome just sitting on the shelf waiting for me to find them. There was no price on them so we asked a sales associate if she would scan them but no price came up. She said she I can have them for $3.99, yes that's not a typo, I really bought a $30 lipstick for just under $4 (I grabbed the last 2 for back ups)






Another awesome deal was this Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss Collection. Each gloss retails for $24 and contains 0.20 oz of product. These glosses offer sheer to medium coverage with lots of shine, shimmer and sparkle.

The set includes 5 lip glosses and contain 0.16 oz each of product and was $29.99.

Pink Innocence is a light silvery pink
Blazing Coral is an orangey coral with sparkles
Garnet Desire is a medium mauvey wine color
Rock Candy is a medium but soft pink shade with a hint of shimmer
Raspberry Pop is a cool violet with sparkles








Stacey <3







No comments:

Post a Comment