Search This Blog

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Let's Talk Mario Badescu Skin Care

Hello Beauties <3

I need to give a BIG shout out to Mario Badescu Skin Care! Ever want to try a product before handing over your hard earned cash? Come on ladies, I know I am not alone on this one.

:::Raises hand proudly:::

I most definitely love the generosity of companies and beauty stores that allow you to experiment with their line to make sure it's a perfect fit before you purchase the full size product. I can't begin to tell you how many products I bought as a result of trying a sample of it (probably more than I'd like to admit)

I was browsing the Internet one night and came across Mario Badescu's website so being the curious beauty addict I am, I decided to look at what he had to offer. The first thing I noticed was you were able to shop by skin type which can be a handy tool for some people who are not really sure what products to use.

For me, I know my skin is normal but has a tendency to be a wee bit dry at times. To test my knowledge, I decided to take the skin analysis test to see what product recommendations I'd get.

Fast forward about 4 days and I get a package in the mail. I open it immediately and was pleasantly surprised to see a collection of deluxe and foil samples to try.


  • Almond & Honey Non-Abrasive Face Scrub
  • Aloe Lotion
  • Buttermilk Moisturizer
  • Dermonectin Eye Cream
  • Orange Cleansing Soap
  • Orange Tonic Mask
  • Seaweed Night Cream
  • Botanical Exfoliating Scrub



My thoughts:

Almond & Honey Non-Abrasive Face Scrub - This smells so good however I was expecting more of a "scrub" consistency - you know - those wonderful little particles working their magic on your face

Seaweed Night Cream - You only need to apply a small amount of this cream or else it will leave your skin feeling somewhat greasy

Dermonectin Eye Cream - This eye cream really hydrated under my eyes and it's a pretty light blue color 

Aloe Lotion - At first the name threw me off because I thought it was.....well....lotion. It is actually a soothing toner that has aloe to refresh and rejuvenate your skin

Although I liked these products very much, I feel my skin would have benefited more from their anti aging line so I think I will try that next.


Stacey <3






No comments:

Post a Comment