Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2016

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick - Swatches & Review

Hello Beauties <3

I know I am late to this Urban Decay party, but better late than never. I have a bunch of these mini lipsticks but no full size. Who can pass up a good deal, right? When I saw they were 50% off, I knew it was time to add to my ever growing collection of lipstick.



Rush - pink mauve
1993 - matte medium brown
Naked 2 - medium beige nude
Naked - nude pink
Rapture - dusty mauve
Turn On - rosy pink
Fiend - muted rose
Bittersweet - matte bright purple
After Dark - matte medium dark berry pink
Venom - bright plum
Jilted - deep fuchsia shimmer with blue shift
Shame - deep berry












A luxury lipstick that delivers intense color payoff plus creamy shine. These Revolution Lipsticks are rich and buttery with the signature Urban Decay pigment-rich color you crave. Plan to be addicted for sure. Revolution Lipsticks glide on without dragging or skipping and hugs every curve. Just one swipe gives you a big, gorgeous lay down of color. And with shades that range from gorgeous nudes to bold brights, there’s something for everyone. 

For me. the darker shades like Venom, Bittersweet, After Dark lasted all day. From early in the morning until late at night, these lipsticks survived eating and drinking and I still needed a makeup wipe to remove it before bed.


Stacey <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment